BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Friday Night Lights


I didn't think I was going to post two songs in the same day this early in the blog game, but I just had to do it. J. Cole is a freshman to the game who is not messing around. I just finished listening to his mixtape Friday Night Lights which came out this passed friday and damn.. this shit is FIRE! This is a must download mixtape so don't delay to get it. You will want to listen to it straight through and you will be impressed. Key tracks I found, You Got It featuring Wale, (Wale is in it.. you know its real), Higher, In the Morning, and well pretty much everysong so download this mixtape!

Click the Yellow for Dopeness

You Got It ft Wale                       Higher

Spread The Mixtape!

0 comments: