BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

100th POST!


Wow I can't believe it.. my 100th post! It seems just like yesterday since I've started this. I really want to thank everyone who follows. I know you don't have to and I know most of people don't really care about what music I put up, but everyone who supports, me follows me on twitter and just in general respects me this one is for you. For all the people who won't read this and don't follow, well fuck you but I respect your opinions. My wishes for the next 100 posts is to get a hell of a lot more daily followers and more views for sure. This is just my hobby but who knows what this could turn out to be. But to all of you who dig me, I dig you. Keep it g.

This post I am posting my top 10 songs of the one hundred posts. The songs that I love to and jam out to on a daily basis as you should too. So here you go followers.. The best of the best from Music For Music thus far.

1) Olu - Difficult



2) Huey Newton - Wiz Khalifa



3) Monster - Professor Green Remix



4) Coney Island - Good Old War



5) Cameras - Matt and Kim



6) Start It Up - Lloyd Banks



7) Passing By Me - J.Cole feat. B.o.B



8) Memories - Big Sean



9) Dreams Up - Hoodie Allen



10) Donald Trump - Mac Miller



And there you have, THANKS again to everyone who showed me music, gave me ideas, shouts to SMC for just being dope as shit, especially the lyons crew and to the 860 of course. Keep it g, stay positive, let the haters hate, let the lovers love. Do you, know your name. Don't change a thing.  MFM The future is in stores.

0 comments: