BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in Harlem


So I was planning on waiting to show this song until a legit youtube video came out, however, I will not be able to post songs for the next few days due to me being up in Vermont without a computer. So I wanted to show the MFM followers this song before I left. This song is such a great Kanye song and with all the guest appearances that have such great flow. Overall this song is one of my favorites right now.

However, there is no legit youtube video so I will post old school MFM.

Click to the YELLOW for the page where you can listen and download. (to download for PCs right click on song name and save target as.. Macs your on your own because I'm not sure how)


Do not be afraid MFM followers, your boy will be back with some great songs when I return. But until then keep it g'd.

0 comments: