BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Old Dirt Hill


Oh yes another lazy sunday. Nothing is better then just chilling and listening to some Dave and Tim. This dynamic duo is one of the greatest combinations ever. My dream concert is to see Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds, and from this song you can easily tell why. Old Dirt Hill is one of my favorite Dave songs and Live at Radio City is one of my favorite albums ever. I know you all will enjoy some Dave and Tim.
MFM

Dont forget to vote for the song of the week!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yooo bosco did you hear that dave and tim's Kundalini Bonfire was nominated for a grammy for best instrumental? old dirt hill is a great song.
-hp

Unknown said...

also, you listen to good old war too?? YES dude theyre one of my favs. theyre opening for guster for guster's winter tour, i'm bummed they're not coming near here