BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Your Boy Is Back

Yup its true, your boy is officially back in the 860 and has returned. This post I will be showing you the music I have been listening to while I was away. These songs are legit and should be treated as such.

Eminem's recovery album as most of you should know by now is super GOOD. I think this is my favorite song off the album. Lil Waynes first verse is just fire and the beat is just compliments Eminem and Lil Wayne perfectly. Enjoy No Love.






Next song on the list is Kid Cudi The Mood. This beat is sooo fucking fresh and his verse's remind me of the old Cudi style. I'm talking that A Kid Named Cudi style that I love so much. Enjoy some banging Cudi.






Third on the list is one of my personal favorites of course Phish Gotta Jibboo. Myself and @Jaymo92 will be attending a Phish concert the 28th of this month and I thought it would only be appropriate to get myself inspired. So I was listening to a lot of Phish and more specifically this song. Enjoy some great Phish.






And last and of course not least my dude Wiz Khalifa. Ink My Whole Body the classic wiz song is one of my favorites. The beat is just so proud and his verse's are so hot. Rep the Taylor Gang.




Well thats all I have time for right now but Music For Music is back up in business. Spread the Song. MFM

0 comments: